Monday, July 12, 2010

Yum, Roasted Marshmallows!

I've been pretty busy around here the past few days. It seems like there's always so much cleaning to do and preparation for the upcoming school year. Anytime I think I'm done, more things just pop out at me.

The kids have been having fun though. They've been playing in the pool (and the sprinkler). We went to the zoo, the park, and had quite a few trips to the store. In fact, both of them were pestering me to take them to the dollar store so they could look around. Riene and Bear are both becoming skilled window-shoppers.

I got a notice from my lawyer that I'd have to get a guardian ad litem to end the insanity coming from Maria. I don't know what's going to happen with that. It makes no sense to me. Plus, I really didn't want to spend more money on this divorce. I have no choice though.

Riene's already registered for school, but I need to get Bear taken care of. He'll be going into 4k. I'm pretty sure he'll like it, he seemed really excited about being able to go. It'll give me the opportunity to go to school again, at least.

Oh yes, we roasted marshmallows yesterday while I was smoking more chicken. The kids ate five marshmallows each. They both kept jamming theirs into the ashes, so we went through quite a few more than 10 marshmallows.

No comments:

Post a Comment